Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Mastiff fine last night. Vomited twice this am collapsed

Customer Question

Mastiff fine last night. Vomited twice this am collapsed poop while down up now but still not right very subdued
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Seems better ate worried cause so odd still not completely himself
Expert:  Michelle-mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Michelle and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the Experts?
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.
Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will wait
Thank you, ***** ***** continue to look for an Expert to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.
Best,
Michelle-Moderator
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am sorry to hear you are worried about your Mastiff. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help. I will not be able to call you, but I can help you in this format. How is he doing now? Can you take his rectal temperature? If you look at his gums, are they pink in color? Or do they look pale?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He is fine today
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.
Glad to hear it! Let me know how he is doing and if I can be of help.