How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Dan Your Own Question
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Dog Veterinarian
Category: Dog Veterinary
Satisfied Customers: 8761
Experience:  12 years of experience with domestic and exotic dogs, PLEASE rate my service when satisfied.
17018043
Type Your Dog Veterinary Question Here...
Dr. Dan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My dog ate a whole bottle of PetsPrefer soft chew tabs for

Customer Question

my dog ate a whole bottle of PetsPrefer soft chew tabs for senior dogs the label said to call a health professional immediately. is my dog poisoned?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hello!
Thank you for your question, I'm Dr. Dan and I'll try to help you.
I have great news for you. Based on the ingredients in the treats they will not be toxic or damaging long term. At most you can expect a little diarrhea or vomiting due to the large amount ingested and the richness of the ingredients but there is no poisoning or toxicity involved. After your dog recovers from the upset stomach. He/she should be just fine.
I hope this helps, if not please feel free to ask more questions.
Dr. Dan