Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My english bulldog is Cephalexin and was also talking Terbinafine

Customer Question

Hi my english bulldog is Cephalexin and was also talking Terbinafine and Prednisone. He is done talking the other two and is still taking Cephalexin. The night before the the 4th he was really moody and the following day slept all day and barley ate or had water. I though it was because of the fireworks until yesterday he threw up. I gave him rice and cut up plain chicken breast. he is almost back to his normal self except he wont go to the bathroom unless I drag/pick him up and talk him to the grass could that also be because of the fireworks? I live in Florida and was also wondering if I could give him allegra for the allergies even though he is on this medication
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  petdrz replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry that you have been waiting for a response. I recently just logged onto the site and noted that your question hasn't yet been answered. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 25 years experience and would be happy work with you if you are still needing assistance. What symptom of the allergies is he currently experiencing? Is he itching? Does he still have any visible skin lesions?