Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

What to do if my 80 lb dog ate some Read more: http://www.justanswer

Customer Question

What to do if my 80 lb dog ate some Advil but not sure how many? Seems fine at 20 mins later.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you. 1- How many milligrams were the Advil? 2- Do you have hydrogen peroxide 3%? 3- Do you have any idea of many tablets she could have taken?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I got some peroxide. It has been about 1 hour. He is mello but otherwise okay.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Now I see my first answer did not post here. I had said they were Advil 200 liquid gels but we could only guess at number. Bottle was only 20 and guess maybe half full. I said I would go to store for peroxide just in case.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Slight delay??? It has been almost 3 hours since original request and response. Please cancel. thank you.

Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.
Friend, I am sorry for the delay in response. I was offline by the time you came back 30 minutes later. I am sorry, didn't think you were coming back. I will submit this to customer service.