Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My English bulldog had a cc section. 4 pups were delivered.

Customer Question

Could there be damage to my dogs reproductive system? My English bulldog had a c section. 4 pups were delivered. She was taken back to the vet 2 days later because she was panting and in pain. He gave her a pain shot and oxytocin. Told me she should pass a retained placenta that he couldn't get to release during surgery. Then fever spiked then two days later adead puppy was trying to be born. Called him took her back again and he finally got it out. He said he wanted to make it right and it was his fault. I think he should pay for the dead puppy. And what are the chances that the ordeal has left my bitch unbreedable or other health problems? Please text a responce to(###) ###-####

Category: Dog Veterinary