Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog has just been involved in a saltwater near drowning

Customer Question

My dog has just been involved in a saltwater near drowning incident. Im in a remote area with no chance of getting to a vet anytime soon. The dog was unconscious took him to the beach revived him and he came back. Im now worried about his breathing difficulties. He is responsive, but weak, can walk slowly un aided. Any advice would be great thanks. Chad
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Lisa replied 1 year ago.
Hello Chad....I'm sorry it's taken so long for someone to get back to you. Different professionals come online at different times, and with it being a holiday, many professionals aren't at their computers. I just came online and saw your question and wanted to address it immediately.How is Larry doing this morning?