Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  25 years of experience in surgery and internal medicine.
16881297

My dog has some kind of a skin problem and I noticed a growth

Customer Question

My dog has some kind of a skin problem and I noticed a growth in three places on the surface but are also inside the skin.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning and welcome. I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.
These growths, considering sweet Dodgers age, could be benign skin tumors which may need to be removed by your vet. If Dodger is scratching at these, they could be due to allergies and the treatment for this is Benadryl at 1 mg per pound every 12 hrs for 7-10 days. If this does not help, have your vet examine these lesions....they may need to be removed.
Does that make sense to you?
Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please Reply so I can clarify for you
Sincerely, ***** *****
Hi Charles,

I'm just following up on our conversation about Dodger. How is everything going?

Dr. Loretta