Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have a two year old pickiness and a golden retriever and

Customer Question

I have a two year old pickiness and a golden retriever and on german sheperad the picaness is hide under bed and walk funny I am shore that the little dog got heart on his back legs or maybe his rear spine he is eating only special food and I just walk him but had to carey him back in I have apponiment with vet tomorrow at 1030am I am alittle worried
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Barbara replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Welcome to JustAnswer. I am a licensed veterinarian and I'd like to help you and Frankie tonight.It is excellent that you will be having Frankie examined by your vet tomorrow, but let's make sure he is safe overnight.You mentioned that he is able to walk. . .just walking funny. . .correct?Is he breathing OK?Would you check the color of his gums? They should be moist and pink, and when you push on them they should blanch with the color returning in 2 seconds or less.Does Frankie have any other symptoms like vomiting or coughing?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No other symptoms
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No other symptoms this is becoming a scam more money more money
If Frankie's gum color is OK, and he is breathing OK, then this is not an emergency.I'm sorry that you are feeling like we are a scam. because that is not the truth. You shouldn't be being charged any more than your original deposit. . .and I and my advice are worth it. . .lots of education and experience!