Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Experience:  16 years of internal medicine, surgery, and preventive care.
25161683

I gave our 9.5 lb. dog a frontline plus last night. The dose

Customer Question

I gave our 9.5 lb. dog a frontline plus last night. The dose was for a 23-44 lb. dog so I washed it off, being on for 2.5 hours. What can I do now for his fleas.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. Friend, you can use Capstar pills; once a day every other day for 2 weeks. Re-start the Frontline in 2 weeks. In addition, important to treat the home. I would use a product in the home called "Fleabusters;" this will kill the larva and eggs in the home and it is safe for your pets and family. You can buy fleabusters in amazon.com.Please do not forget to rate my answer - I hope you found it to be excellent. If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know. It’s my goal to provide you with excellent service." Thank you for your business and I hope to work with you again soon!
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about Freddie. How is everything going?

Dr. Peter