Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Our dog is bleeding from her rectum, yesterday we left her

Customer Question

Our dog is bleeding from her rectum, yesterday we left her home for most of the day because I participated in a street fair. Last night she vomited and it was bloody. We have been having a problem with bloody stools and the vet told us it probably due to her eating deer poop. We try to keep her away from it, but the der come into our yard as we live in the country.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. I am sorry the expert you requested is not available. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you. 1- Is she lethargic? 2- How much does she weigh? 3- Has your vet done any testing like blood work and xrays? 4- Any other symptoms?