Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Dogs hind legs are swollen but the feet are not. she doesnt

Customer Question

dogs hind legs are swollen but the feet are not. she doesnt want to walk. and she whines when she tries to move. this just happened this afternoon. however 3 days ago she ate an entire chicken skeleton out of the trash. she was bloated. she was closely monitored. she pooped a great deal over the last couple days, has had some gas, no blood in her stool, no vomiting, no signs of discomfort,  and the bloated belly went away.

Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Camille and I’m a moderator for this topic. We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of our Experts? Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question. Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal. Thank you, Camille~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No I no longer need your assistance. You took so long I had to take her to the animal hospital. Thanks for nothing. I want my money back!