Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
Experience:  Practicing small animal veterinarian for 17 years.
53976849

My dog ate some plastic wrap about two and a half hours ago.

Customer Question

my dog ate some plastic wrap about two and a half hours ago. Not much, but wanting to know if he should have vomiting induced whatever or if he will be okay? My number here is *********
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Altman and happy to assist you both today!Unfortunately I do not have ability to do a phone consult but since time is of the essence I wanted to respond in this format if that is alright? If not I can immediately opt out to allow an expert to assist you via phone but with veterinary services it might be a bit more time before someone is able to comply with your request. I will await your response...
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 1 year ago.
I am so sorry no one assisted you last night, how is your Golden Doodle? Was there any vomiting or is he doing alright at this point? I would love an update when you are able...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My dog seems to be doing fine. He's eating and eliminating fine. I haven't noticed any of the wrap; don't know if that is good or not, but he enjoys his walks and as I say, he seems to be fine.
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 1 year ago.
That is such great news! Thank you for the update!I imagine with his size and the amount ingested he likely will not have any ill effects from this ingestionWould you like me to send this question to customer service since you didn't get the phone call you were hoping for a few days ago?Please let me know...