Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog as of yesterday after a visit from the vet, started

Customer Question

My dog as of yesterday after a visit from the vet, started throwing up his food liquid. This has never happen before. He is about 10 years old and has had his shots. Can you give me some advise?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you. 1- Why was he at the vet? 2- How often is he vomiting? 3- What breed is your dog? 4- How much does he weigh? 5- Any other symptoms?