How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. John Your Own Question
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Category: Dog Veterinary
Satisfied Customers: 5071
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588
Type Your Dog Veterinary Question Here...
Dr. John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My 1 yr old Newfoundland ate some (I think 2-3 algaecide fizz

Customer Question

my 1 yr old Newfoundland ate some (I think 2-3 algaecide fizz tablets. Can it hurt him??
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Kara replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** and I have over 20 years of experience as a veterinarian. I am sorry to hear that Prince ingested 2-3 algaecide fizz tablets. There are several types of these. Can you give me the active ingredient list or at least the exact name of these tablets including the brand name?In the meantime DO NOT induce vomiting. You can give him 1/2 cup of milk to drink in case there are the irritant type tablets.

Related Dog Veterinary Questions