Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog ate a oxtail bone last night nd he has been vomiting

Customer Question

my dog ate a oxtail bone last night nd he has been vomiting clear and not himself
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. I am sorry the expert you requested is not available. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you. 1- How often is he vomiting? 2- What is in the vomit? 3- Can you describe why he is not himself? 4- How much does he weigh? 5- Can you take a look at his gums and see if they are pink or pale?