Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My 5 year old lab (90 lbs) has recently started having seizures.

Customer Question

My 5 year old lab (90 lbs) has recently started having seizures. 1 about every 6 weeks. The vet put her on zonisamide 2 100mg capsules twice a day. She has been taking them for about a week and just had another small seizure. We are very worried about her and wonder if this is the right course of action...
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Camille and I’m a moderator for this topic. We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of our Experts? Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question. Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal. Thank you, Camille~Moderator
Expert:  Dr. Gene replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,I'm sorry about your wait...Please let me know if you would like to continue on with your question!