Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Corgi 35 lbs grabbed a Tom Cat poison bate block while in chicken

Customer Question

corgi 35 lbs grabbed a Tom Cat poison bate block while in chicken coop. Didn't really take a bite, but carried it to house (100 yards) in mouth, when I took the block out of his mouth it was intact minus 1 wing on the end (like X shape looking at one end) washed his mouth and brushed teeth after getting it out.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. I am sorry the expert you requested is not available. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you. 1- How long has it been since he took the poison? 2- Do you have hydrogen peroxide 3%?