Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
Experience:  Practicing small animal veterinarian for 17 years.
53976849

I have a poodle he has an area on his chest that feels

Customer Question

Hello I have a poodle he has an area on his chest that feels like it's filled with fluid and now I just noticed a smaller one on top of the larger one. Is this a serious problem? I'm very concerned
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Altman and happy to assist you both today!I apologize no one has assisted you and Buster today. I just signed on and saw your question and responded.Can you please tell me whether Buster is bothered by this change? Is he scratching or rubbing the area, lethargic, having a reduced appetite or water intake? Is the area bruised at all or if you press on it does it hold the memory of where your finger is? Any information you can provide will help guide how to help Buster and how quickly he needs to be seen by a veterinarian...
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 1 year ago.
I am following up on Buster, has the swelling resolved or at least improved? Did you get him seen by your veterinarian today?
I would love an update when you are able and anything I can do to assist you both...