Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My daughter and her dog came home yesterday from a*****

Customer Question

My daughter and her dog came home yesterday from a*****trip and the dog acted fine then all of a sudden he started acting scared looking around like there was a fly or nat bothering him and then he looks at his tail, and then runs gets on the couch and hides his face or runs upstairs it's like he is acting scared he acts like he is scared and sees something ? Also he is almost 8 mths old. And had was nutered about 3 weeks ago and has done great! His behavior is scaring us
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Ann M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed, internship-trained veterinarian with 10 years experience in general medicine and emergency and critical care medicine and I would be happy to assist you. Please be patient as there may be slight delays in responses as I research your pet's issue.
Is he scooting his rear end at all? How much is his approximate weight?