Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog was spayed almost a year ago. She is spotting & has

Customer Question

My dog was spayed almost a year ago. She is spotting & has a knot on her side. What could this be? Do I need to take her to a vet? I should include that she got her rabies vaccine 8 days ago that was in the same area as the knot.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Rosie_MRCVS replied 1 year ago.
HI I'm Rosie one of the vets and I'd like to try and help you and Bella. I'm sorry but I need further clarification. Can you describe in more detail what is going on with her? Is she still eating and drinking? How is she in herself? Any vomiting, diarrhoea, coughing, or sneezing? Aside from the shot is she on any medication? Any behaviour change?
Sorry for the number of questions - the extra information will really help. You can get back to me by hitting 'reply'. Thank you, Rosie.