Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

She has these dark spots that look like flea bundling up but

Customer Question

she has these dark spots that look like flea bundling up but when I put peroxide or Neosporin they seem to have a hollow tube like figure. They keep coming back and leave a sore crusty top. They are not fleas.....I can't keep going to the vet for antibiotics & retired limited income
Submitted: 1 year ago via PetWave.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.
Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:
Does the material turn red or rusty when you apply peroxide to it?
Is she still scratching and itching?
Since your description isn't suggestive of anything specific, can you take a photo of this? If you can do so and post them online, this will let me see what you are seeing. To post them, you can either use the wee paper clip on the tool bar above your text box. Or if you cannot see that on your computer/phone, then you can post them on an alternative site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, imgur, etc) and paste the web link here for me to check.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Am not computer savvy. I don't use Flicker, Photobucket, etc
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I took the pictures on my phone and sent them to my email address but do not know how to get them to you.
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,
You can post it to any website and then copy/paste the web link here. Otherwise, if you contact customer service @ http://ww2.justanswer.com/help they can help upload the photo for me to see.
Dr. B.