I am sorry he is not feeling well.
Don't give hydrogen peroxide if he is already trying to vomit or has vomited up whatever is in his stomach
The pepto bismol was okay to give but at 85 pounds, he really needs far better therapy from an emergency vet.
In addition, we don't know exactly why he is ill.
Vomiting causes can include:
- Dietary indiscretion (eating something you do not know about)
- Stomach or intestinal foreign body
- Something that was given to them (new food, new treat, human food)
- Intestinal parasitism (not just the worms, but the microscopic bugs like Giardia and Coccidia). They can cause vomiting also, not just diarrhea
- Toxin exposure would be less likely, unless you have reason to suspect exposure to a chemical.
- Less commonly, endocrine diseases like Addison’s
Also, for this breed, be careful of stomach bloat and/or torsion. If the belly feels distended or tense, do not wait on a vet visit. That is a emergency.
But, it concerns me that he is still trying to vomit despite the pepto.
Definitely, worthy of a ER visit.