Welcome! I am Dr. Altman, a licensed veterinarian and happy to answer your questions today.
Luckily this amount of chocolate in an average Husky will not be enough to cause chocolate toxicity. She may have an upset stomach
for 24 hours (mild vomiting, diarrhea, reduced appetite) but it will not be enough to cause illness such as muscle
tremors, hyperactivity (an indication of increased blood pressure and irregular heart beat) and the other more serious signs.
You can put her weight in the chocolate toxicity meter below but at this point I would reduce her dinner by 25 % and supplement with white rice along with famotidine
(pepcid) 0.25 mg/ pound every 12 hours for 2 days to minimize gi upset.
But she should be just fine if just 3-4 squares of a milk chocolate hershey bar were ingested :)
Please let me know who else I can assist you both today!
If you have more questions or if I can help in any other way, please do not hesitate to ask! If you would like to accept my answer, please press RATE OUR CONVERSATION (I am not compensated in any other way). Bonuses are always welcome. Thanks!
If you have additional questions after you rate the question, you are welcome to request me for additional conversations if I am on-line or by beginning your question "Dr. Altman..." or "Dogdoc4u..." and others will leave the questions for me. Good luck to you both!!!