Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I just woke up to find watery/mucosey substance in two different spots

Customer Question

I just woke up to find watery/mucosey substance in two different spots in the house where I am visiting my cousin - not sure if vomit or diarrhea. When I picked my dog up she screamed bloody murder. What could it be and what do I do? I am 3000 miles from home and her vet.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.
1- Did she get into anything or eat something out of the ordinary?
2- Any pre existing medical conditions?
3- Is she lethargic?
4- How much does she weigh?
5- Is she on any medications?
There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I actually would like to cancel my question. As I did not receive an answer and she continued to have the blood stools I took her to the emergency vet.
Thank you though.
Cindy
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry Cindy for the delay in response. Hope she is doing well. I will pass this to customer service and they can help you with canceling or billing. Have a great day.
Dr. Peter