Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I noticed this evening that my dog

Customer Question

I noticed this evening that my dog has a red bump on her eye, near the outer corner. It is on the colored part of her eye and there is inflammation on the white of her eye near the bump. When I checked her other eye, she had a similar bump. She doesn't seem distressed--no rubbing, tearing, etc. Any ideas what this may be? Thank you so much.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.
Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you take a photo of this? If you can do so and post them online, this will let me see what you are seeing. To post them, you can either use the wee paper clip on the tool bar above your text box. Or if you cannot see that on your computer/phone, then you can post them on an alternative site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, imgur, etc) and paste the web link here for me to check.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have a way of posting a photo. I would like to withdraw my question and receive a refund. I am not satisfied with this service at all.