Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Help, i have tiny chihuahua that Im having hard time to eat

Customer Question

Help, i have tiny chihuahua that Im having hard time to eat or drink he is sick not feeling well and he is up and down, hes been tested for addisons disease and ruled out, did stool sample nothing there but all his symptoms i read points to addisons...i'm at my wits end I don't want to loose him but don't know what else to do to get him feeling better any ideas.
Janell
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 year ago.
Aloha! You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin
Janell, can you upload a copy of his test results to our conversation? I understand that you might not have a copy of the results at home but his vet should be able to give you one which you could scan into your computer and give me the link or you can photograph the page(s) and upload the images by using the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (not if you're using the chrome browser) or by using an external app such as imgur.com or dropbox.com.
I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. While very important, his symptoms aren't pathognomonic (specifically indicative) of any one disorder. Addison's would certainly be on my differential diagnosis list, however.