Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Experience:  Hello, I am a small animal veterinarian and am happy to discuss any concerns & questions you have on any species.
60269376

Is there anyway to tell which dog is peeing in the house at

Customer Question

is there anyway to tell which dog is peeing in the house at night.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today.
Now in cases like this, we often can determine the culprit by settling up a camcorder or web cam overnight. Otherwise, in regards ***** ***** you can try adding a few milliliters of plain food coloring (make sure it is xylitol free) into each dog's food to temporarily dye their urine. That said, do be aware that any dye you use could stain your carpet. So, you may want to try a camera first or cover the floor with a disposable mat or bed sheet.
I hope this information is helpful.
If you need any additional information, do not hesitate to ask!
All the best,
Dr. B.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need as this is how I am credited for assisting you today. Thank you! : )