Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Yes Sir Dennis here,I have a Min Pin (Logan)and I would like

Customer Question

Yes Sir Dennis here,I have a Min Pin (Logan)and I would like to breed him before He is neutered never have been through this process before,sure woulkd like some professional advice as I love this dog dearly,Thanks So Much!!! Dennis
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Deb replied 1 year ago.
Hello Dennis, I'm Dr. Deb.
I recently came online and see that your question about Logan hasn't been answered. I'm so sorry that you've had to wait for a response, but if you still need assistance, I'd like to help if I can.
I do have a few questions to ask first, if you don't mind:
1. How old is Logan?
2. Do you have a female in mind with whom he can breed?
3. Do you show him or are you in contact with Min Pin breeders (possibly his breeder)?
4. Since my thoughts as to what's involved in the breeding process may be different from yours, it might be helpful if you provided specific concerns so that I can address them as well as provide general information about the breeding process.
Since it looks as if you are currently offline, there may be a delay after I receive your answers since I have to type up a response to you and I may be offline at the time you respond. But I'll get back to you as soon as I can since I'm on the computer some part of every day.
Thanks for your patience. Deb
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank You so much for answering me I do not know how many times I have tried before to talk to someone of your capacity logan I believe is about 5yrs in age,I will check his records tomorrow and definitely get back with you if that is alright?not sure of what to send you as far as payment goes? was quoted 20.00 and it didn,t go through,my second attempt was quoted26.00 I believe,I will leave that up to you and will pay what ever you decide is correct,its going on 9:00 pm,so I will touch base with you tomorrow,looking forward to your conversation,if able we can use the phone maybe? ,I have magic jack so there is no charge for call,if you want to email me of a later time I will be glad to call you if it doesn,t go against any of your policies,Sincerly Dennis Barker and( Logan) MinPin P:S I see above 20.00 for a week trial? Should I do that?
Expert:  Dr. Deb replied 1 year ago.
Dennis:
I'm sorry that you've been having problems with the site:( I'm not entirely certainly certain what you see on your end of things but you set the price point of the question which from what I can tell is $20.
Getting back to me tomorrow is absolutely fine; if I happen to be offline when you do, I'll respond as quickly as I can since I'm on the computer multiple times during the day.
Unfortunately, a phone conversation isn't possible for me but, hopefully, we can continue to communicate via this venue which will be acceptable to you.
As to whether or not you accept a week's trial, I can't really advise you about that since my primary purpose is to address and answer questions which owners like you might have about their pets.
I'll look forward to continuing our discussion tomorrow. Deb
Kindly ignore the information request since I don't require any additional information (other than the previous questions I already asked you).
Expert:  Dr. Deb replied 1 year ago.
Dennis:
I'm just checking to see if you can read this email and to see if you'd like to continue our discussion about Logan here.
I'm really sorry for any confusion this is causing:(
I may have to step away from my computer in a bit to help a neighbor with health issues but, hopefully, we'll connect without too much difficulty. Deb