Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Last nigght I gave my 3 yo yorkie, molly spicy crispy

Customer Question

Last nigght for dinner I gave my 3 yo yorkie, molly spicy crispy chicken wings. She ate the skin and I also gave her the ends of the bones. This morning she looked like she might be in pain as she hunches her back like her stomach hurts. It is now 10:00 pm. She is laying across my lap, has been very clingy to me all day.(Sat on the couch with her the entire day) I'm afraid to wake her, as her breathing was very fast, in fact earlier she was sitting down looking at me and started to pant! She never pants unless she had been running or played for a long time! I can still see her moving as if her stomach is cramping and I am so frightened and alone, I don't know what to do. Please help!!!!
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.
1- Any vomiting?
2- Is she walking any different besides being hunched?
3- How much does she weigh?
There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.