Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
Experience:  Practicing small animal veterinarian for 17 years.
53976849

I need an opinion about something in an xray of my dogs

Customer Question

Hi I need an opinion about something in an xray of my dogs lungs ther is a small straight bright white object in her left side centerish lung. It almost looks like a screw. It is in the foggy white part. What is it?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Altman and happy to help you today!
This is Angi's microchip :)
We put the microchip between the shoulder blades so that when you see it on the lateral view or on her side it is under the skin but but when you see them on their back for this view it appears to be within the chest but it is in fact under the skin near the shoulder blade.
Please let me know if you need any further assistance today!
If you have more questions or if I can help in any other way, please do not hesitate to ask! If you would like to accept my answer, please press RATE OUR CONVERSATION (I am not compensated in any other way). Bonuses are always welcome. Thanks!
If you have additional questions after you rate the question, you are welcome to request me for additional conversations if I am on-line or by beginning your question "Dr. Altman..." or "Dogdoc4u..." and others will leave the questions for me. Good luck to you both!!!
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 1 year ago.
I am glad to see you were able to view my responses. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you both today!
If you are satisfied with our chat please rate or accept so I may be compensated for my time. Thank you!
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 1 year ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about Angi. How is everything going?

Dr. Altman