Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My husband thought he was giving

Customer Question

My husband thought he was giving our 18 lb maltipoo benedryl for allergies, but gave him
sudafed, what should we do?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.
1- How many hours since he gave the sudafed?
2- Can you look at the label and tell me how many milligrams of pseudoephedrine?
3- Do you have hydrogen peroxide 3%?
There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i expect a complete refund, as it took forever to get in your web site, it required a new pass word, did that, then wanted a new email, so I gave up and took my dog to the vet, he could have died while I tried to get in or waited for a response, but in checking my bank account it took you no time to put the charge through, I expect the refund today!
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.
Friend, I am sorry if you had any problems with the site. I responded to your question within 3 minutes and 18 seconds of posting on the main page that I see (see above). If you have any questions about charges please direct them to customer service, I only answer veterinary questions, sorry. I will pass this on to customer service. Hope Tag is doing well, have a great day.
Dr. Peter