Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  25 years of experience in surgery and internal medicine.
16881297

My dog has red EYES[both] slight off white discharge, and very

Customer Question

my dog has red EYES[both] slight off white discharge, and very listless
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what kind of scam are you running,? you should tell people that they have to waight up to 24 plus, but the customer doe not find this out until they give you their credit card #
Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning and welcome! I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.
I am so sorry that this has taken so long...
my concern for your dog is that this off white discharge often means that there is an eye infection or conjunctivitis affecting the tissue surrounding the eyes. Try applying Artificial tears available at the pharmacy over the counter by Bausch and Lomb every 4 hrs. This will flush away any irritants that may be causing this. If this is not sufficient, then your vet will have to examine your dog to determine if there is an infection that wil require a prescription treatment. WE always worry about a corneal ulcer which can be an emergency since if left untreated, could cause blindness.
Does that make sense to you?
Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please REPLY so I can clarify for you.
Sincerely, ***** *****
I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?
Dr. Loretta
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel
So sorry that we could not help. I will notify the site.
Have a great day!!