Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have a corgi that sometimes she sit down and drag the back legs

Customer Question

I have a corgi that sometimes she sit down and drag the back legs like when male dogs in carpets but she is female it seems something hurt I have a video
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 2 years ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.
Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:
Do you mean she is currently on Deramaxx and had Rimadyl before?
How often does she do this?
Any irritation, redness, sores, wounds, or lumps near or around her rectum?
Does she leave any material on the carpet after doing this?
Does she seem sore otherwise?
Can you post your photo on a website like YouTube and then paste the web link here for me to check?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message + Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 2 years ago.
Hi again,
I am afraid that I cannot offer the services you have requested at this time. Please let me know if you would like to continue our conversation in this Q&A session or if you would prefer me to opt out and see if a colleague can offer this (at an additional fee) for you.
Dr. B.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I will like a refund we have not accomplished nothing