Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog has a yeast infection on her skin and has had it before. can I

Customer Question

my dog has a yeast infection on her skin and has had it before. can I give my dog a zo yeast infection med?if not what would you recommend?I'm a single parent with two children and cannot afford to bring her to the vet and she is hard to handle. I've try to save her with Dawn and vinegar but it take at least two people to help keep her in the tub please advise
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Emily replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** and I would like to assist with your question today. I am not sure what you mean by "zo" yeast infection medication. What do you have on hand?