Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have been to vet numerous times they are trying haedbut to

Customer Question

I have been to vet numerous times they are trying haedbut to no avail sheis a pikenese 14 years old and she rubs her bulb area raw and the only thing we find that gives her comfront is desitin we have treid just about everything and been every were not looking fot something free just trying to fix my baby thank you
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Emily replied 1 year ago.
I am Dr. Emily. The doctor this was originally for is not available. I am sorry to hear about Princess. Is she just rubbing her bottom on the floor or also licking at herself?
Expert:  Dr. Emily replied 1 year ago.
Are you able to discuss this further? It stated more information available if needed. I am wondering what information this is. Have tests been done on the area to see if it is infected or has she been on antibiotics? Is it her vulva or her rectum that she is bothering?