Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Dog hasn't urinated 24 hours. Why?

Customer Question

Dog hasn't urinated for about 24 hours. Why?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  DrEllie replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian. It is my pleasure to help answer your questions but please bear in mind that the information I provide over the internet is not intended to take the place of a thorough physical examination performed by a veterinarian. I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with your dog. Could you tell me how old your dog is and is it a male or female?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I waited and waited for an answer. I contacted you at 6:30 (our time in Wa. St.). Or dog did finally urinate at 11:00 PM, so the problem was resolved. I did fill in all the spaces asking for the information you asked for : gender and age. I am not satisfied, and would like a refund. Thank you. Jean Marcyes