Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have a Great Dane 5 months 70 lbs who is very lethargic.

Customer Question

I have a Great Dane 5 months 70 lbs who is very lethargic. We started training with a trainer and we knew he would be a little tired but it's hard to get him to go outside to pee. He's eating and drinking well
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Deb replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Dr. Deb. I recently came online and see that your question about Loki hasn't been answered. I'm so sorry that you've had to wait for a response, but if you still need assistance, I'd like to help if I can.I do have a few questions to ask first, if you don't mind:1. Can you take his temperature?2. Can you tell me the color of his gums?3. How long has he been lethargic?4. Any other symptoms such as stiffness, limping, vomiting or diarrhea, for example? Since it looks as if you are currently offline, there may be a delay after I receive your answers since I have to type up a response to you and I may be offline at the time you respond. But I'll get back to you as soon as I can since I'm on the computer some part of every day.Thanks for your patience. Deb
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thank you. It took so long I was able to get a hold of his vet. Thank you
Expert:  Dr. Deb replied 1 year ago.
Tanya: I'm so sorry that an expert wasn't online when you posted your question but I appreciate your getting back to me and letting me know you no longer require assistance. I hope Loki is going to be fine and that there's nothing seriously wrong. Take care and best of luck with him, Deb