Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

8 year old Male CockerLast visit to Vet 2 weeks ago5 days after annual

Customer Question

8 year old Male Cocker
Last visit to Vet 2 weeks ago
5 days after annual wellness visit experienced explosive diahrrea dark in color, same as food stools, ( he could not control these bowel movements and they seems to scare him). Switched to chicken and rice. Still diahrrea but has changed to a mustard green color and runny, dot much expressed at any 1 time but is still experiencing small rapid discharges throughout the day and night. Anus is also size of 50 cent piece and swollen and red. Stomach area seems a bit firm and he seems swollen. Pet is slightly lethargic but still begging for any type of food. He seems a bit nervous and a bit confused. Oh, horrible gas too. Thans for any help you can give
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you. 1- Did he get into anything or eat something out of the ordinary? 2- Any pre existing medical conditions? 3- Is he licking his anus?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He just thew up inside. Looked white and no chunks.
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.
1- Did he get into anything or eat something out of the ordinary? 2- Any pre existing medical conditions? 3- Is he licking his anus?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He hasn't eaten anything out of the ordinary and what was in my first message, that being the prime rib, rib bone.No health issuesNot locking anus. I have pictures of anus anus, puke, and diahrrea If you want.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pictures
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dr. Peter,Please cancel my order as you did not provide quick professional veternary answers or any answers at all. He is seeing a Vet in the morning And your message said someone else was now going to take up our case. And would be in touch within 24 hours. This was not the immidate service I expected when I agreed to pay for a quick professional opinion That your site refers to.Customer 5/3/2015