Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

We are senior citizens. Got our first puppy and he is now

Customer Question

We are senior citizens. Got our first puppy and he is now 11 months old. He is a Shih Tzu. His bed became stinky. So we sprayed his bed fairly heavily with Fabreez. He became ill and has been ill all day. He is very nevous and is displaying pitiful crying and nervous jerks. He vomited twice. We fear that he might not live till morning. It is a weekend and we cannot get to a Vet. We live in Arkansas and the nearest Vet with emergency services is a long way from us. Can you help? What should we do to save our puppy?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Lisa replied 1 year ago.
Good morning. My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question today. When did you spray the bed?How long was it between when sprayed it and when he laid on it?Has he been willing to eat/drink?What is your zip code?