Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog almost 10yrs old was at the the vet all day yesterday

Customer Question

My dog almost 10yrs old was at the the vet all day yesterday on IV . She was vomiting and diharea the night before. They did X-rays said her intestines were inflamed from something she may have ate. Took her her home last night still not eatting and again vomiting. She will not come In the house and wants to stay outside ..
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help. Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me: What anti-nausea/vomiting treatments have they started for her? Any other medications? When were they last given?What is she bringing up in her vomit?