Dr. Deb
Dr. Deb, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  I have been a practicing veterinarian for over 30 years.
60411192

My dogs got into Seventh Generation Auto Dish Pacs and possibly

My dogs got into Seventh Generation Auto Dish Pacs and possibly ingested some. All the packs were intact but a couple had a small whole where some leaked onto the floor. The dogs seem fine.

Hi Danielle, I'm Dr. Deb. I'll do my best to help you today.

I'm sorry for this concern for your dogs but I wouldn't expect any significant problems for which ever one got into the soap if you're not seeing any unusual behavior from any of them by now.

These products can cause irritation to the mouth/paws and even burns and gastrointestinal issues but you should be seeing drooling, pawing at the mouth, possibly vomiting...which you aren't. More than likely, the bad taste precluded further ingestion of the product which is why they all seem fine.

If you wanted to rinse out their mouths with cool water, that would be something to consider but you probably won't have to do even this.

I hope this helps and provides peace of mind. Deb

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you so much. Yes that does give me piece of mind. They are not displaying any of those symptoms. Thanks again. Danielle

Danielle:
You're more than welcome:)

It just never ceases to amaze me what our dogs will decide to get into! Luckily it wasn't anything too serious in this case:)

Regards, Deb

Danielle:

Thank you for the rating and bonus it's greatly appreciated.
I'm certain that everyone is going to be fine but I'll check back in with you tomorrow just to be sure.

Even though you've rated, we can still continue to communicate at no additional charge to you. I can also send you a follow up email to which you can respond when you have the time to do so. Regards, Deb

Kindly ignore the request for additional information.

Danielle:
I’m just following up on our conversation from yesterday. How is everyone? Deb
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for checking up!! Everyone is great. No issues at all. Thanks again so much. You really helped me!
Danielle
Danielle:
That's what I expected to hear but glad to have it confirmed:)
Take care, Deb