Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  UC Davis graduate, emphasis in dermatology, internal medicine, pain management
14008320

my poodle jumped off the couch and hit her head,Now she is

my poodle jumped off the couch and hit her head,Now she is walking wobbly and no energy and one eye looks smaller than the other.not the same dog
Welcome! My name isXXXXX am a UC Davis graduate, and currently, a Medical Director of a veterinary hospital.

I am sorry to hear about this concern for Baby.
Ironic, as I just rechecked a patient that had the same thing happen to her from yesterday.

It is critical to go into the vet right now. Yes, an ER visit.

My primary concern for head trauma is cerebral edema (swelling in the head) that can cause vestibular (balance) problems and can become life-threatening.

A vet will likely want to monitor her, place an intravenous catheter, and discuss the administration of some mannitol. Mannitol, is a diuretic that can help to reduce that swelling.

The difference in the pupils is no coincidence. That is called anisocoria, and supports that she did have a prominent head trauma.
Aniscoria in Dogs

Very sorry to hear Baby got hurt. Well worth the ER trip.
Please let me know if there is anything I did not cover for you. I hope that information has been helpful.
Please remember to select Reply to Expert, if for any reason you need further clarification, have more questions, or were expecting a different type of answer. Please, hold off providing your feedback rating until you have asked all your questions. My goal is to try and provide you the best answer possible.