How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Gabby Your Own Question
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian
Category: Dog Veterinary
Satisfied Customers: 11319
Experience:  DVM 15 years. Compassionate, Caring, Experienced.
Type Your Dog Veterinary Question Here...
Dr. Gabby is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My dog killed a mouse who might have been poisoned by bromethalin

This answer was rated:

My dog killed a mouse who might have been poisoned by bromethalin mouse poison. She didn't actually eat the mouse I managed to get it out of her mouth but she did unfortunately kill it in her mouth. This happened yesterday so it has been over 24 hours. She seems the same. Should I be concerned? My dog weighs about 42lbs

Hello and thank you for asking your question. My name isXXXXX will try to help.

This is a common question but you do not need to be concerned.

The mouse did not ingest enough poison to harm your dog.

That would include if your dog did ingest the affected mouse.

So, you do not need to worry at all.

You can relax and enjoy your evening.

I hope this helps.

If you have additional questions, please reply.

Thank you.


Dr. Gabby and other Dog Veterinary Specialists are ready to help you

Related Dog Veterinary Questions