Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Experience:  16 years of internal medicine, surgery, and preventive care.
25161683

My 12 pound chihuahau/beagle mix just took a small lick on

My 12 pound chihuahau/beagle mix just took a small lick on the floor by where I had sprayed ants with Raid. Should I get her to the vets?
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name isXXXXX am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today.

No need to be concern, raid ant spray has a wide safety margin in dogs. At worst you may see mild gastrointestinal symptoms like vomiting or diarrhea. I would recommend to rinse his mouth and give him some milk. He will be fine, no need to be concern.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back. I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business and I hope to work with you again soon!

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Dr. Peter