Dog Health Questions? Ask a Dog Vet for Answers ASAP
I have a 325 mg. aspirin. How much should I give Almond in terms of measuring the dose? Similarly I have 40 mg. famotidine. How should I break that up--and can I give her both the aspirin & famotidine at the same time? Re possible herniated disc, would that require an X-ray? How would I know whether to take her to vet ER (the ASPCA in San Fran) in the morning?
You mean I should take her to ER right now at 10:30 pm?
Understood re meds I have on hand.
As I said, she doesn't seem to be in pain and wagging tail.
I'll give her meds as you suggested. She's moving a bit. Will wait till tomorrow am to see how she's doing. Should I put her in crate?