She has now thrown up 3 times and is shaking like crazy. We're in Sacramento, it's not cold here.
She may have gotten into more than I caught her. She has stopped shaking for the most part and is asleep in my lap. Should I take her to an vet ER? Or wait until morning since she's calmed down now?
Thank you so much for your help. Her vitals were OK and she was mostly stable when we got to the emergency vet. She still has the tremors but they let me bring her home with instructions on how to make her comfortable and what to look for, and she should be back to normal in 24 - 48 hours. I feel much better about things. Thank you again for recommending I take her in
Thank you so much for asking. She had a couple rough days but today she is back to her happy monkey self!