Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  UC Davis graduate, emphasis in dermatology, internal medicine, pain management
14008320

Our dog , a Doberman Pincher, have a white dried scales on

Our dog , a Doberman Pincher, have a white dried scales on ears, elbow. She's playing with another dog of our's, a French Bulldog. They kind of biting each other( just the way the dog's playing.) What kind of medicine I can apply on her ears and elbows?
Welcome! My name isXXXXX am a 2003 graduate, and currently a Medical Director of a veterinary hospital.

I am sorry to hear about this concern for Bambi.
If the skin is looking, dry and white, she may be beginning to form what are known as elbow calluses, which is quite common.

Generally, over time, these skin changes will continue to occur on both the eyes since they are also rubbing against the ground.

To help the skin, you can try some over the counter vitamin E. You can actually open up vitamin E capsules and apply to the affected area daily.

If the skin begins to thicken and callus, a gel like Pyoben can be useful:

Pyoben Gel

For now, vitamin E or even generic vaseline can be suitable to help out.

I hope that information has been helpful.
Please remember to select Reply to Expert, if for any reason you need further clarification, have more questions, or were expecting a different type of answer. My goal is to try and provide you the best answer possible.