Dr. Whitehead
Dr. Whitehead, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, internship trained, with 5 years of experience in high quality practice treating dogs, cats, and some exotics.

I was told to give my 14 pound schitzu 1/2 a immodium Ad pill

I was told to give my 14 pound schitzu 1/2 a immodium Ad pill for his diarriah. its due from change of food. wil this stop his runny stool

Dr. Whitehead :

Hello there! This is Dr. Whitehead and yes over the next few days as Louie is transitioning to the new food and his body gets used to it the imodium should help solidify his stools. It may not be a 100% normal quite yet but you should see significant improvement with the imodium.

Dr. Whitehead :

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns. I would be happy to help. Please do not forget to rate my response so I receive credit for my time. Thank you

Hi Maria,

I'm just following up on our conversation about Louie. How is everything going?

Dr. Whitehead