Welcome! My name isXXXXX am a 2003 graduate, and currently a Medical Director of a veterinary hospital.
I am sorry to hear about this concern for Louie. Silly puppy.
If you observe any of the following, you'll want to get into a ER veterinarian for better supportive care:
- persistent vomiting or trying to vomit
- bad diarrhea or bloody diarrhea
- poor appetite that persists
- excessive panting to suggest nausea or pain
- bloated belly appearance or a tense belly
Remember, trying to vomit, even if nothing comes up is also worth a vet visit. Also, try to keep an eye
on the poops. To see if it passes over next 72 hours.
I hope that information has been helpful.
Please remember to select Reply to Expert, if for any reason you need further clarification, have more questions, or were expecting a different type of answer. Prior to leaving a feedback rating, which I greatly appreciate, my goal is to provide you the best answer possible.