allpetsdr
allpetsdr, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  I have been practicing for 10 years. I work with exotic pets, dogs, cats, small ruminant, camelids and pigs.
67715764

I asked my question about my peekapoo and it says it was answered

I asked my question about my peekapoo and it says it was answered and is waiting on customer action but REPLY button doesn't work and WHERE is the answer? Confused Christina 1812

I did replied before in your other question. I am not sure why we are having this trouble. Please let me know if you have any questions. We will close one of the questions once you reply so that you do not get charge twice.

allpetsdr :

This is Dr M and I would try to assist you today.

allpetsdr :

If you are thinking on euthanasia, this should be done by a veterinarian. It would be so distressful for you to attempt doing this yourself as it is something very emotional. Furthermore, if this is not done properly, a lot of things can go wrong and be even worse for Boo.

allpetsdr :

Treating seizures can be relatively easy but it does require some close management with periodic blood tests. If budget is an issue, there are low cost clinics that can offer very good services. For more information, please check this out http://www.humanesociety.org/animals/resources/tips/trouble_affording_veterinary_care.html

allpetsdr :

I know you mentioned that you have tried to find him a home twice. Have you contact any rescue organization near by you? There are many organizations that may take him in an attempt to find him a new home.

allpetsdr :

If you cannot find any possible solution and euthanasia is the only possible way, you can try contacting other veterinarians in the area. You may find one that is willing to do it.

allpetsdr :

Please let me know if you have any other questions or there is anything else I can do to help you during this difficult time.

allpetsdr :

I see you are currently off line. I will save this conversation now so that you can get back to it later. Thanks.